Wednesday 9 May 2012

GUILLEN WATCH!

ll season DGS will be committed to presenting you with all you need to know about Ozzie Guillen's hi-jinks. Will he swear on national television? Will he win a hot-dog eating contest? Honestly, who the hell knows? Stay tuned for the latest and greatest.

"What have I done...?"

I often use the expression, "grow up" sarcastically to friends because 1, I am wildly immature and 2, it amuses me. Ozzie Guillen, however, recently used the phrase to deflect a question regarding his pro-Castro comments from earlier this year. When asked by Houston radio host, Paul Gallant whether the heat has died down in Miami Castro had this to say:

Fucking grow up, motherfucker

Wonderful.

This is the kind of stuff that makes us love Ozzie. How dare you ask the man about his spectacular blunder. His quick temper and foul language please me to no end. If Marlins owner, Jeffery Loria ever wanted to buy another team he could just implement a swear jar for Guillen.

Team Status: 15-15, virtually the same place we last saw them. A slow start is slowly morphing into a mediocre season. Still plenty of time, though.

Level of Regret in Management: I could hear Loria slap his forehead into his palm from here. I can picture the conversation now:

Loria: Ozzie why would you say that?!

Ozzie: Say what? What are you talking about?

Loria: You swore at that guy!

Ozzie: Fucking grow up, motherfucker.

Ozzie's Disposition: I have a suspicion that he has already forgot this ever happened. Happy.

Next Stunt Prediction: Last time I predicted him fighting a cameraman. I was kind of close... But I think his next stunt will baseball related. Maybe shoving an umpire? That would be fucking sweet.

Until next time,

Grow up you motherfuckers.

-BJWS 

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ozzie-guillen-curses-radio-host-question-castro-comments-article-1.1075015

No comments:

Post a Comment